Steel Rats Demo is now available on PlayStation 4 along with gameplay changes and with free DLC!
Steel Rats Demo is currently available on PlayStation Store!
If you haven’t tried Steel Rats experience it’s the best time to do that through playing our special demo.
Here are the features:
Free Demo Features:
- Get a taste of physics-based motorcycle game mixed with a drop of good old platformer gameplay
- Special level tailored for the purpose of the demo
- Play as James – and discover a variety of his combat abilities
- Need something to wreck? Meet two different enemy classes: Drones, Goons
But this is not the only thing that we have for you. Few weeks ago PC users received a patch with gameplay changes. Today those adjustments are available for Playstation 4 community as well, along with the Free DLC – Stylish Mayhem!
Download game now on EU Playstation 4:
And on US Playstation 4:
Update Includes following tweaks and changes:
- Balanced HP, Energy, Junk and Points amount needed to unlock Abilities
- Motorcycles Max Speed is decreased (however max speed with Wheelsaw turned on is the same)
- Usage of Wheelsaw now consumes Energy
- Circle, circle ability (Spin) doesn’t consume Energy any more
- When attacking with Wheelsaw, Motorcycle will auto-target to the nearest Junkbot
- Riding on vertical pipes restores Energy (Wheelsaw FX colored blue)
- Motorcycles are heavier, they don’t flip upside down so easily
- Drone Junkbots attack faster and deal more Damage
- Hitting the walls at high-speed results in a crash and losing HP
- Falling upside down results in a crash and losing HP
- Barbed Wire doesn’t stop motorcycle anymore
- Reminders of Tutorials added (we display some crucial controls instructions for the second time so you don’t have to worry about skipping them)
- Bug fixes
- Stylish Mayhem DLC which contains special skins for 4 playable characters
Spread the word and tell us what you think. We’re waiting for your opinions on our social media channels!